Wednesday, October 19, 2011

10/10 Personal Credo

 I think Steve jobs had the best career in the computer industry. he provided half of America with Apple and different software. He even showed you how to use these products. He was the main person to introduce any device that apple was making. He was also the co-founder of apple.
My principles are to be very ambitious and keep going until that door opens. i believe that everyone has an opportunity in this world, so do you best. i also believe in support as well. to me anyone who supports you gives you courage in anything you do. that person might help you and also give you good advice.
my credo is try hard and never give up. By myself following my credo it can help me in life. my life is very difficult as it is so that's why this is my credo.It helps me get to my goals in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment