Tuesday, November 15, 2011

11/15 "Choose your battles"

In third grade my teacher would call my father everyday for no reason. like for pencils,papers, or for just being a little talkative in class. My problem was that she only noticed me for doing anything. She claimed that she wanted me to do better but never tried to help me do better. So one day i just asked my parents to see what sh was doing to me in class. This day i was very relax, when this teacher was just picking on me and my mother happened to walk in and see what she was doing. My mother end up screaming at her, asking her why is it that you are always calling my son's father for things that she can handle. I never said anything but i noticed now that she probably liked my father. but that was the craziest battle ever to me. The battle that i think is most powerful is wearing uniform because most of the kids in high school aren't kids anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment