Friday, December 16, 2011

12/16 Online Education Test*

I know that technology is a big benefit for us and that human being cannot live without it. Internet is a world and it gives us the opportunity to tour, but I can see me taking a course online because I would  feel comfortable. I think that if somebody wants to learn and isn't in school they should start online classes. If this person does not understand something they could use the internet as a source.

I haven't had a class online because i am not in college; but if i did i think it would be go for most people. to me i think it could be very crazy because something little can be very distracting to me. Most people i know tell me that online class is better because whatever you need is on the computer and you are doing classes on the computer.

I think that in the future people will be able to take all the classes by internet. They will also lose the value to learn living with other people. the most impotant people will take this option because they won't waste time to go school. So i can see the internet being the wave of the future because most young students want the easy way and the internet is the easiest way for the youth.

No comments:

Post a Comment